Multiplayer remake where you eat orbs to grow
Slither.io is the ultimate strategy game for Android devices where you’re a tiny worm that has to grow and conquer all your enemies!
The premise might sound a little strange but this game is oddly addictive and hard to put down. You start off as a tiny worm that has to grow by eating other pieces to get bigger. Sometimes you just follow giant worms and wait for other players to defeat them and pick up the pieces, other times you encircle your enemies and win the pieces yourself!
The beauty of Slither.io is that you don’t have to be on top to enjoy the game; even if you’re small you can still do well by outwitting your opponents - something that can't be said of games like Agar.io!
One major complaint is the lack of sound design, it’s a quiet game with no music and not a whole lot in the noise department. This might be a plus for some users, however.
In the end, Slither.io is a fun and quiet strategy game for Android that'll keep you busy for hours.
- Grow Long and Conquer! Slither your way to greatness by gobbling up the pieces of your fallen enemies, encircling them to destroy them, and eventually being overtaken by others that will defeat you.
- Climb to the Top of the Leaderboards Daily leaderboards keep this game interesting, but just remember that no one stays on top for very long!
- Apply Cool Skins Slither.io has a host of amazing skins and mods that allow you change the look and feel of the game.
- A Quiet Game One of the biggest complaints about this game is the lack of sound and music. This could be a pro though depending on how you look at it!
Added new skins!
Improved online play!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.